Tiny House Development
Tiny House Development Checklist
What Does It Take?
• Strong Committed Community Organization
• Broad Community Support
• Development Expertise in Financing Options & Design and Land Use Issues
• Site Near Public Transportation and Services
• Zoning Approval (May Require Change to Zoning Code)
• Building & Housing Code Compliance (May Require Change to the Code)
• Operating Funding - How Much Will Rents Cover and What Other Funds Are Needed
• Management Plan - How The Project Will be Operated, Ensuring Compliance with Laws and Contracts, Substance Abuse Contingency Plans, Rule Enforcement and Eviction Plans and Other Tough Situation Contingencies
Planting our Roots with a Village Design and Development
How Can YOU help??
•Tiny House Construction